Payment & Shipping Terms:
|General Use:||Commercial Furniture||Color:||Light Gray|
|Door:||Manual-closing Door||Certification:||OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106/ NFPA Code 30.|
|Board:||PP Board||Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
Depending on the properties and accessibilities of stored strong corrosive chemicals, different specifications of white PP cabinets for acid and corrosive storage are optional to choose. Special specifications of white PP cabinet for acid and corrosive storage could be customized as per customer’s requirement.
All cabinets are constructed of white polypropylene for durability.
Store your most corrosive chemicals with no fear of rust or corrosion of your storage cabinet.
All cabinets have liquid-tight, all-welded interior to contain accidental spills. Meet OSHA requirement for secondary containment
PP (Polypropylene) Cabinet, Acid & Corrosive Cabinet is intended to store acid and corrosive substance (for example, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide etc.). PP cabinet body adopts high quality anti-shock white PP board, welded as a whole with same property and color welding bar. It will neither rust nor corrode.
PP cabinet Acid & Corrosive Cabinet has below features:
1. Internationally recognized PP (polypropylene) is used to form the cabinet by seamless welding engineering.
2. All cabinets have liquid-tight, all-welded interior to contain accidental spills. Liquid-tight trough to contain spillage.
3. Material thickness: 8mm and 10mm thickness PP (polypropylene) board are used.
4. Equipped with internationally recognized leakage proof shelves, which could be detached out to be cleaned. Shelves are adjustable.
5. Cabinet doors are marked clearly with warning label reading “CORROSIVE”.
6. To improve operational safety, padlock could be used to provide extra protection. Polypropylene hinges for durability and long life.
7. Cabinet door could be customized as left-open or right-open. Various sizes of double door or single door could be customized.
8. Used to store strong corrosive chemicals, such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid etc. to protect cabinet operator and people around.
PP fume hoods have the characteristics of strong acid and alkali resistance and anti-corrosion. It is appropriate for various of high clean laboratory, for example: medicine laboratory, food laboratory, semiconductor laboratory,trace metal laboratory, biology laboratory, and it is widely applied in chemical, medical, vehicle, steel factory,university and scientific research institution, etc
Attributes & Specifications
|Number of Doors|
|Dimensions H x W x D||Adjustable|
|Model No||Ship Wt|
Exterior Interior lb/kg
|26/100||2 door, manual||35.4 x 35.8 x 23.6 in|
900 x 910 x 600 mm
|34.4 x 35 x 22.8 in|
875 x 890 x 580 mm
|30/114||35 x 23.25 x 18 in|
1120 x 1090 x 460 mm
|34 x 22.5 x 17 in|
1095 x 1070 x 440 mm
|45/170||65 x 43 x 18 in|
1650 x 1090 x 460 mm
|64 x 42 x 17 in|
1625 x 1070 x 440 mm
|60/227||65 x 34 x 34 in|
1650 x 860 x 860 mm
|64 x 33 x 33 in|
1625 x 840 x 840 mm
|90/340||65 x 43 x 34 in|
1650 x 1090 x 860 mm
|64 x 42 x 33 in|
1625 x 1070 x 840 mm
* These cabinets are ideal for storage of phenol, nitric acid or sulphuric acid stored in glass bottle or containers.