Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grounding:||Attachment Points||Hinge:||Full Door Piano Type|
Industrial safety cabinet is intended to store flammable liquid and some dangerous chemical material and products.
Industrial safety cabinets of different dimensions, which provide safe storage for flammable liquid and chemicals. It features compact size, storing easily flammable liquid and organic solvent, saving much troubles and time spent on the way to retrieve them in dangerous goods room.
Safety Cabinets allow increased access to frequently used liquids, without compromising safety. Portable size keeps work areas flexible. Use optional wall hanger assembly for wall mounting. These cabinets have all the great features and benefits of our classic cabinets as outlined below.
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards. Safety cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. High-performance, manual-close doors open to a full 180 degrees and close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions when pushed shut. Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system makes it work safely every time.
Dim-light-reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight.
Strongly advised to adopt cabinets conforming to NFPA 30 or UFC 79 regulation. In chapter 4.3 of NFPA 2000 version, the design, construction and volume required was cleared stated. Apart from the requirement of fireproof test, NFPA further stipulated the construction requirement of special fireproof cabinet.
Three colors differentiates clearly different types of liquid. Yellow represents flammable liquid storage, Red represents combustible liquid storage and Blue represents corrosive liquid storage. The 4-digit symbols the cubic storage capacity in gallons.
|Remark (All are availiable with self closing device)|
Features of Indutrial Safe Storage Cabinet
* ZOYET industrial safety cabinet complies with OSAH 29 CER 1910.106 and NFPA CODE 30, FM standard.
* Complete double layer fire proof sheet steel, 38mm insulation layer is put in between double layer wall space.
* Sheet steel of thickness over 1.0mm all-welded together making it more durable and robust, with better fire proof capacity
* Three point inter-active locking system, easy open-close 180 degree cabinet door with double keys
* Spill control sill of 5cm height prevent maximum leak control on accidental spill
* Professional and standard warning label of high visibility