Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||90Gallon Standard Size Steel Safety Storage Cabinets For Corrosive Liquids||Capacity:||90gal/340L|
|Application:||Industrial/Lab Storage Corrosive Liquids||Door Type:||Manual Close/self-close|
Explosion proof, fire proof, industrial safe storage, chemicals storage
Industrial safety cabinet is intended to store flammable liquid and some dangerous chemical material and products.
Industrial safety cabinets of different dimensions, which provide safe storage for flammable liquid and chemicals. It features compact size, storing easily flammable liquid and organic solvent, saving much troubles and time spent on the way to retrieve them in dangerous goods room.
Safety Cabinets allow increased access to frequently used liquids, without compromising safety. Portable size keeps work areas flexible. Use optional wall hanger assembly for wall mounting. These cabinets have all the great features and benefits of our classic cabinets as outlined below.
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards. Safety cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. High-performance, Self-closing doors open to a full 180 degrees and close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions when pushed shut. Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system makes it work safely every time.
Zoyet acid/corrosive cabinets are designed and built for the safe storage of corrosive chemicals.
There are 8 differnt capacities, 2 door options, opposed sidee vents.
|Remark (All are availiable with self closing device)|
Features of Indutrial Safe Storage Cabinet
* Complete double layer fire proof sheet steel, 38mm insulation layer is put in between double layer wall space.
* Three point inter-active locking system, easy open-close 180 degree cabinet door with double keys
* Double vents with flame arrestor set on the cabinet
* Unique spill control and leakage shelves can be easily adjusted between up-down hooking supporter
* Inside of cabinet is sprayed with permanent and lead-free paints
* Spill control sill of 5cm height prevent maximum leak control on accidental spill
* Stringent compliance with OSHA regulation - cabinet is earthed with static ground connection, easily making earth leading possible.
* Sheet steel of thickness over 1.0mm all-welded together making it more durable and robust, with better fire proof capacity.
Actual picture of Our Cabinet